Kim Anami talks to Kelly Brogan, MD on seizing your power, healing yourself of anything, and the art of not giving a f**k.
Kim’s How to Be a Well-F**ked Woman Salon:
Kim and Kelly chat about:
– Kelly’s epiphany when she put down her prescription pad.
– The moment of taking personal responsibility.
– The essential dark night of the soul.
– The chief reason Brogan doesn’t give a f**k about what you think of her.
– What makes somebody ready to wake up?
– “Victim consciousness is the only pathology.”
– Why do people go to allopathic medicine when it’s clear it does not heal them?
– Do you need to re-live your trauma to heal it?
– Sexual happiness as a beacon toward wholeness.
Kelly Brogan on Joe Rogan podcast: