Sign up for the Deep Breathing Challenge on:
Because of Deep Breathing:
– Increases and oversaturates the oxygen level in the blood
– Alkalizes the body (cancer can only grow in an acid environment)
further, deep breathing enables you to
– Breath out and hold your breath for 2 minutes and longer, after only 30 minutes of breathwork!
– Experience a boost in your physical activities
– Not having sour muscles after intense physical training and enjoy faster recovery
– Increase your concentration ability and longer concentration span
– Meditate deeper
– Increase your free diving time (even if Wim Hoff keeps saying: “Don’t do it in the pool!”)
– Take long ice baths without dropping your body temperature
– Control your sleep rhythm
– To fall asleep in minutes, and
– Come quickly to full energy after wake up.
If this are not reasons enough to practice deep breathing, I cannot help you. Otherwise just sign up for the Deep Breathing Challenge on: